We have been heavily focused on the upswing in UK Electrification in the past 5 years. We have been centrally involved in Northwest Electrification Phases 4 and 5 and the upgrade of the Midland Mainline working with Carillion, Amey, SPL Powerlines and Network Rail.
Our remit on both these schemes has been to develop a Programme Management Organisation and to lead the Planning and Controls function across all Contractor and client stakeholders.
- Establishment of PMO – unification of Programme, Construction & Site reporting
- Programme Visualisation Portfolio including P6 Interfacing Time Chainage for all Contractors
- Automated Construction & Site Reporting Toolkit
- Access negotiation with Train & Freight Operating Companies
- Stakeholder Liaision on behalf of NWR
- Weekly Flash reporting / Project on a Page