Our team of Consultants have a strong background in bidding success. We have worked in senior work winning positions with major contractors for the past decade. We work with our clients to lead and develop winning solutions across key assessment criteria. We are able to utilise our proprietary library of Productivity rates and installation methodologies to help clients shape successful outcomes.
In addition to the UK our consultants have tendered jobs in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore.
Our Consultants have a broad range of experience across the breadth of railway disciplines and are able to present credible solutions from limited information to bring Projects to life for client teams.
- Track Programme 2019 – London Underground – £250m
- Core Valley Lines: Complex Pway, Non Complex Pway and Traction Power packages – £100m
- National Electrification Programme
- Thameslink Key Output 2
- Crossrail: West Outer Infrastructure
- Crossrail: South East Section
- Crossrail: West Outer Electrification
- Northwest Electrification Phases 1 & 2
- Evergreen 3
We have recently been engaged by Balfour Beatty (BB) on a Professional Services Subcontract to provide Bid Leadership services on some of their highest profile tenders within the Rail sector over the next 18 months. We are delighted to join BB’s supply chain and look forward to a successful relationship in the future.
We are also working with TXM Rail and have provided Planning and Logistics support for some of their significant tenders.